Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ok, here's whats going on

Right now, I'm surprised if any one's reading. One, because this is a brand new blog. Two, because I obviously didn't advertise the blog. And three, well. I haven't really talked about anything too super interesting. But Soon things will turn around. I will try to blog everyday and sometime next month I will be covering a blog from Las Vegas. This will include vids and pics of Sin City! Speaking of vids check out our youtube channel TAZEGROUP. This is where all the vids from this blog and other blogs that will come will be posted. Oh and soon I will be releasing a Myspace account for communication Purposes. But for all you guys here is a video I made posted on the TAZEGROUP youtube channel. Enjoy...
If Nick Haley Made a Windows AD

I know its a little lame but if you like it comment. More vids to come. Until then keep logging, blogging, and whatever.

No comments: